Standard Chartered Kenya Wholesale Bank Graduate Program 2011/2012
Standard Chartered Bank Kenya: Wholesale Bank Graduate Program 2011
Wholesale Banking plays a crucial role in helping corporate and institutional clients facilitate finance and commerce across some of the world’s fastest growing markets. Our focus on emerging markets has led to double-digit profit growth every year since 2002. In 2010, Wholesale Bank accounted for 62% of the Bank’s income and 78% of operating profit.
About the programme
This 12-month focused programme is designed to develop the broad technical foundation, relevant specialist depth, organisational awareness and leadership skills required for a rewarding career in Wholesale Banking.
Your first year with us consists of four rotations, supported by close and regular interaction with senior leaders, to provide:
- Relevant real world experience that will help you to perform and excel early in your career
- A deep understanding of our international business through day-to-day interactions with cross-border teams
- Exposure to different cultures and new ways of thinking through working with global teams
- An accelerated career trajectory through the rapid development of specialist skills, knowledge and expertise
- International job opportunities
Graduates can select from one of four streams – Coverage & Corporate Finance, Financial Markets, Principal Finance or Transaction Banking.
The programme structure is tailored to the stream you select. Regardless of the stream you choose, all graduates will:
- Attend the International Induction Programme (IIP) held in Kuala Lumpur
- Be deployed to a real role at the end of year one, immediately putting what you’ve learned into practice
- Receive foundation leadership development to help you navigate and progress within our organisation
- Be given the time and financial support to complete the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification
Whichever stream you choose you will be supported with:
- A dedicated Graduate Development Manager to guide you through the programme
- Regular one-on-one reviews designed to track your progress and performance
- A mentor to help coach and guide your personal and professional development.
- 2012banking jobs nairobi
- banking jobs 2012 in kenya
- bank vacancies in Kenya 2012
- Bank jobs vancancies in Kenya 2012
- BANKING JOB VACANCY IN KENYA 2012
- BANK JOB VACANCIES IN KENYA 2012
- equity bank graduate trainees vacancies year 2012
- Kenya bank graduate trainee 2012 jobs
- nurse job banks in kenya 2012
- standaerd chartered bank job opportunity 2012 in kenya
- year 2012 current finance jobs for new graduates in nairobi kenya
43 total views, 1 today