South Korea Government Scholarships – 2012 for Kenyan Students
Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology
South Korea Government Scholarship – 2012
The Government of South Korea is offering two (2) scholarships to Kenyan students in the areas of Engineering and Technology.
The applicant should be:
(i) Holders of a minimum of KCSE grade B+ (plus) with a strong grade in the subjects relevant to the desired course (preferably A).
(ii) Under 23 years of age
(iii) Those who have completed school three years ago and have original KCSE certificate
Conditions for the Scholarships
- Nominees shall be required to take a preliminary Korean language course for one (1) year
- Applicants should not have enrolled at a Korean University before.
Preliminary application forms are obtainable from the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and
Technology offices at Telposta Towers, 27th floor room 2702.
The application forms can also be downloaded from the Ministry’s website:
Completed application forms with attached certified photocopies of ID, academic/professional
certificates, transcripts, Birth Certificate, other testimonials should be sent to:
Director of Higher Education,
Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology,
P. O. Box 9583 – 00200
Or delivered to: Telposta Towers, 27th floor, Room 2702
The application forms should reach the Ministry not later than 13th September 2011.
- jobs kenya 2012
- higher education science and technology scholarships for 2012/2013 kcse students
- kcse 2012 university entry forms
- ministry of higher education science and technology kenya scholarships
47 total views, 2 today