Senior Security Managers (Mastermind Tobacco (K) Ltd ) Kenyan Jobs (4 Positions)
The company is involved in the merchandize of tobacco and tobacco products locally and internationally.
In order to improve on the operational efficiency, we wish to recruit dynamic, experienced, self disciplined, result oriented Security managers to fill the following vacant positions:
Senior Security Manager – Investigations
Reporting the Chief Security Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following among other duties:.
- Investigate complains, cases and incidents as directed by the management.
- Investigate cases of counterfeits, smuggling, products passing off and re-packaging of sub-standard products and imitations.
- Liaise with government agencies responsible for Anti-counterfeiting and Anti-smuggling measures.
- Assisting the relevant authorities to conduct successful prosecution of offenders under the relevant Acts.
- Collect intelligence and collate evidence on parties selling, trading or exchanging any counterfeit goods passing off as the company products.
- Maintains investigations or inquiry files in respect of theft of cash, assets, accidents, suspicious losses and incidents, involving company assets.
- Supervise security officers in the investigation of fraud, thefts accidents and incidents.
- Investigate frauds and other serious cases and apprehension of offenders.
- Assists the legal officer in analyzing and evaluating all information and complaints concerning matters requiring court action.
- Assist in ensuring protection and safety of staff involved in security operations.
- Prepare evidence I.e. exhibits and maintaining a register thereof and ensure safe custody.
- Liaising with the police in tracing the necessary witnesses and availing them in court.
- Assists in devising and implementing workable security systems and methods to prevent fraud, theft and other illegal activities within the company.
- Will be a member of company security and safety team responsible for formulating and implementing appropriate security policies and procedures.
- Implement security Management capability that will ensure protection of people and prevention of asset & material loss.
- Bachelors’ degree from a reputable University.
- At least 10 years experience in Kenya Police Service, five (5) of which should have been as Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) especially in the Criminal Investigations Department or Anti-Bank Fraud Unit.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and application of the various statutes governing Trade Marks and Descriptions, Customs, Standards and Anti-counterfeiting.
- Experience in commercial private security set up will be an added advantage.
- Formal training in intelligence gathering, investigations, crime prevention detection and apprehension.
- High level of integrity and self discipline.
- Possession of a clean driving license and computer literacy will be added advantage.
Reporting to the Chief Security Manager, the Incumbent will be responsible for the following among other duties:
- Ensure provision of guarding services at the defined areas on a daily basis.
- Provide procedures and instructions to enable security staff and guards in carrying out their jobs.
- Ensure security staff and guards implement company and security procedures or instructions effectively.
- Ensure provision of security for goods on transit by electronic tracking, radio communication and escorts.
- Oversee guarding and operations requirements at subsidiary companies.
- Provide necessary training for security staff and security guards
- Ensure continuous review of guarding services status for company assets from time to time.
- Ensure all accidents and incidents are attended to, action is taken and recommendations are followed.
- Liaise with law enforcement agents in addressing serious threats to the company or its operations.
- Prepare and analyze reports regarding guarding activities.
- Carrying out impromptu checks on company premises to ensure guarding staff on duty are alert at all times.
- O-Level Division 2 or C+
- At least 10 years experience in either Armed forces or Kenya police Service three (3) of which should have been as a Colonel or Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP).
- Experience on commercial private security set up will be an added advantage.
- High level of integrity and self discipline.
- Possess a clean valid driving license.
- Must be willing to work long and odd hours with minimal or no supervision.
Human Resources Manager
Mastermind Tobacco (K) Ltd
P.O. Box 68144-00200,
To reach on or before 9th September 2011
- SECURITY MANAGEMENT JOBS IN SOUTH AFRICA 2012
- Chrispinus Ramoya first name
- komik fox
- post of chief security officer kenya
- security and safety manager vacancy kenya 2012
- vacancy security officer kenya
45 total views, 2 today