Senior Admin Assistant Job in Kenya – Jan 2012
The Judicial Service Commission (JSC) is established under Article 171 of the Constitution of Kenya.
The Commission’s core function is to promote and facilitate the independence and accountability of the Judiciary and the efficient, effective and transparent administration of justice.
To enhance the Secretariat capacity, the JSC wishes to fill the following position:-
Senior Administrative Assistant (1 Post)
Ref: V/No. 26/2012
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable or Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Registrar, the successful candidate will be deployed to coordinate administrative, secretarial, and other support functions in the office of the Registrar.
Specific duties include:-
- Coordinating the activities and events (meetings, workshops, trainings etc) of the Commission.
- Making travel arrangements for Commissioners and Commission staff
- Maintaining operational and strategic linkages between Commission Units
- Overseeing all secretarial services within the Commission
- Supervising a team of support staff including prioritizing and allocation of duties
For appointment to this position, an applicant must be in possession of the following minimum qualifications;
- Diploma in Human Resources Management, Secretarial Studies, or Business Administration
- At least six (6) years relevant work experience in a busy and multidimensional environment
- Proficiency in computer applications
- A degree in Human Resources Management, Secretarial Studies or Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- In addition to the foregoing, an applicant must meet the requirements set out in Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Judicial Service Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates.
Judicial Service Commission.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
177 total views, 1 today