November 8, 2012
Prime Bank, a steadily growing commercial bank seeks to fill the following position with an individual who is proactive and self driven.
Responsible for contributing to efficient bank security operations by, gathering proactive intelligence, analyzing and interpreting information on incidents of security lapses and advising on appropriate preventive measures and investigation into theft and fraud.
Eligibility Criteria and Expectation
- Should have served in the Kenya Police Force for a minimum of 10 yrs which should include a stint at the Criminal Investigation Department.
- A good understanding of criminal law
- Must uphold and observe high integrity
- Should be a graduate from a recognized institution
- Ready to work with minimal supervision with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ready to work at odd hours
- The ideal candidate should be in the age group 35yrs— 5Oyrs.
Interested candidates should submit detailed curriculum vitae, a covering letter and email address of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be received not later than 15.11.2012