Security Manager Job At Prime Bank
Prime Bank, a steadily growing commercial bank seeks to fill the following position with an individual who is proactive and self driven.
Responsible for contributing to efficient bank security operations by, gathering proactive intelligence, analyzing and interpreting information on incidents of security lapses and advising on appropriate preventive measures and investigation into theft and fraud.
Eligibility Criteria and Expectation
- Should have served in the Kenya Police Force for a minimum of 10 yrs which should include a stint at the Criminal Investigation Department.
- A good understanding of criminal law
- Must uphold and observe high integrity
- Should be a graduate from a recognized institution
- Ready to work with minimal supervision with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ready to work at odd hours
- The ideal candidate should be in the age group 35yrs— 5Oyrs.
Interested candidates should submit detailed curriculum vitae, a covering letter and email address of 3 referees to [email protected]
Applications should be received not later than 15.11.2012
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
70 total views, 1 today