SDfA Kenya Graduate Communications Intern – Oct. 2011
We aim to help poor communities attain sustainable development, and in turn live better lives, through initiatives that originate from communities themselves.
We strive to provide long term solutions to social-economic problems affecting various communities and thus alleviate poverty.
As such we are currently looking for self motivated individuals to fill
the position of communications within the organization as interns.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the production of written materials and the development and design of digital content
- Assist in maintenance of project social media sites (facebook, twitter, etc)
- Assist in research assignments
- Write briefs and secondary content relevant to the project as well as feature articles when available
- Maintain and regularly update basic information on the project
- Excellent command of written English with the ability to write clear and compelling news, features and analysis
- Solid understanding of media production software including desktop publishing, web design and web content management applications
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work independently and manage ongoing projects with minimal supervision Self-motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Plus any other assignments as it may be required of him/her
- Bachelors degree or Diploma from a recognized institution in communications and / or journalism
- Demonstrable experience in journalism, media production or communications
- Demonstrable experience working with or interest in development issues
- ICT INTERNSHIP VACANCIES IN NAIROBI Oct 2012
- free borehole driling for poor communities in kenya
- sdfa kenya
39 total views, 1 today