Schindler Technical Specialist, Kenya Jobs
Schindler is a global provider of mobility solutions being a world leader in the production of escalators and elevators with more than 100 national companies and over 1.000 branches worldwide.
Each day, Schindler transports one billion people with its elevators and escalators – rapidly, efficiently and in accordance with their diverse needs.
Schindler Kenya Ltd is part of the Schindler group serving the Eastern Africa region. Our offerings range from cost effective solutions for low-rise residential buildings to sophisticated access and transport management concepts for high-rise buildings. Also covered is the maintenance of existing portfolio and specialized modernizations.
The position: The incumbent will assist the Field Operations Manager in the areas of installation, service and contract administration, to ensure optimum functioning of the Field Operations Business.
This position is the primary provider of first level support to field teams and will handle all enquiries from the field in the absence of Service Leaders.
* Support senior Installation Technicians in Project Management.
* Technical Administration and support to field functions
* Manage the stores function and ensuring on-going parts availability
* Maintain customer contact; communication and handle queries
* Undertake customer satisfaction surveys and follow-up
* Provide contract administration, gains and regains
* Manage the call centre
* Undertake call-back analysis and reporting
* In charge Monthly reports to Head Office relating to Technical Operations
* A university Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering; Registration with ERB and advanced degree will be an added advantage
* Higher National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum Five years experience in a service oriented organization
* The ability to achieve results through others
* Ability to work under very strict deadlines
* The ability to work without supervision
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Friday, 18th March 2011 to:
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING JOBS IN KENYA
- schindler elevators nairobi
- mechanical engineering firms in kenya p o box email
- schindler kenya
- schindler limited kenya
38 total views, 1 today