SC Johnson Kenya Limited: Security Manager Job
SC Johnson Kenya Limited is a subsidiary of SC Johnson & Son group of companies, a global manufacturer and marketer of high-quality brand-name products for consumers throughout the world.
The company markets and distributes Kiwi and Ridsect branded products in Kenya.
The following opportunity exists for accomplished professionals:
Reports To: Operations Director
- Supervise in-plant security systems ensuring that plant and equipment, resources, staff and visitors are safe and secure.
- Keep management and staff up-dated on security developments and/or risks that may affect the company and makes recommendations to minimise such risks.
- Supervise and regularly appraise security contractors per agreement ensuring that all company policies and practices related to these are adhered to.
- As and when required liaise with Governmental and other institutions in the named countries including the Police, Law Courts, Revenue Authority, Bureau of standards, Local Administration and Weights and Measures Departments.
- Conduct investigations into all reported cases of theft, fraud, accidents, damages, injuries, assault and where requested customer complaints.
- Develop information and intelligence systems and other support mechanisms to prevent IPR violation of company brands and facilitate prosecution of offending parties.
- Work closely with the SHE officer to ensure in-plant safety.Support management to observe compliance of corporate policies.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required:
- O level education and training in security matters.
- At least 4 years experience in industrial security experience in a reputable organization
- Working knowledge of alarm and other modern systems
- Undergraduate degree will be an added advantage
- Strong investigative skills
- Analytical ability and working knowledge of computers
- Valid vehicle driving licence
- Hands-on approach
- Highly self motivated and results oriented
- Strong people management, communication, report writing, interpersonal and advocacy skills
- Personal integrity and high ethical values
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications, accompanied by detailed CVs and daytime telephone contact to:
SC Johnson & Son Kenya Limited
Applications close on 19 July 2012
38 total views, 1 today