Sales Reps Kenyan Jobs Sep. 5 2011.
Position Title: Sales Representative Kenyan Jobs.
Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting To: Managing Director
* Sales and Marketing
* Ensure the effective sale and promotion of all Company products – which are to include but not limited to internal / external networking cables – fibre optics, copper cabling and “end to end solutions”.
* To ensure sales targets are achieved – 120 calls per week, 12 external meetings per week.
* Minimum of 4 new accounts per month.
* To ensure the Company’s Products are adequately communicated to the market through efficient and cost effective use of marketing tools available.
* Minimum Revenue Generation of 4 times monthly gross salary
* Purchase Order Management
* Ensure orders are communicated to the primary producer / supplier in a timely fashion – no later than 4 hrs after receipt of the purchase order.
* To ensure that external / 3rd party services are procured in a cost effective and efficient manner, and that the most competitive prices in the market are obtained through effective negotiations with the service suppliers.
* To ensure efficient and cost effective delivery of all products to the end user.
* Ensure 100% customer satisfaction – effective communication with all customers is the key
* Inventory Control
* To ensure sufficient inventory to meet common customer requirements – require recommending, maintaining and managing the stock profile. Forecasting is paramount
* Credit Management
* To ensure all outstanding invoices are paid within the agreed time frames.
* Sales activities covering East and Central Africa, but initially focusing on the Kenyan market
* Increasing the Company’s market share
* Improving contribution and yield management
* Outstanding revenue and credit management
* Improving Inventory Control – forecasting
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a University Graduate
* Have a minimum 2 years experience in a highly competitive sales environment
* Possess industry knowledge ( IT, Telecoms, Structural cabling )
* By dynamic individual
* Have the ability to use own Initiative / have a proactive personality
* Posses very good Communication skills
* Have Team Leadership skills
* Be analytical with good Computer skills
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications on e-mail, together with the latest copy of CV, day time telephone number and details of their current remuneration to: [email protected] so as to be received on or before Wednesday 14th September 2011. Do not attach any scanned documents please.
To View this opportunity, please visit our website on http://www.idp-ea.com/featured-jobs/
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
64 total views, 1 today