Sales Representative Vacancies in Kenya
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will have his/her key performance indicators as follows:
- Continually carrying out market research to establish demand trends in designated channels and explore opportunities and initiatives to achieve consistent sales and growth of the company’s customer base.
- Implement the Company sales strategy in an effective and efficient manner that will ensure achievement of the company’s targeted revenue.
- A University degree or Diploma in Marketing with a minimum of 2years marketing experience in the FMCG industry.
- He /she must be self driven with a “can do” attitude and passion to achieve results under minimum supervision.
- Must possess great interpersonal and Public Relations Skills and demonstrate ability to aggressively acquire and retain viable customers.
- Competent in the use of spreadsheets and other sales reporting software.
- Experience in the wines and spirits industry will be an added advantage.
Qualified and interested applicants may send their applications and CV’s to the following address so as to be received latest by 23rd March 2012.
31 total views, 1 today