Sales Rep Job in Kenya – Area254 Ltd
Area254 is a media, advertising and e-commerce company.
We promote and profile Kenyan Businesses with a focus on New and Emerging Trends in order to market and sell good quality products in a manner convenient to customers.
Sales Representative requirements
Should have experience in corporate sales and new business development.
- Ability to drive sales.
- Should be presentable
- Should have a flair for sales.
- Positive attitude and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be articulate.
- Excellent written/oral communication
- Strong customer relationship management skills/focus.
- Excellent interpersonal/communications skills.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Increase opportunities of Sales and meet the desire Company targets on recurring Sales Revenues
- Market the brand and the Company’s experience to increase Good will in the East Africa Industry
- Enhance the confidence of potential customers to do business
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from the Company’s services
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting products appropriately to make a sale.
- Recording Sales and order information and sending copies to the Sales Administrator.
- Maintaining and developing a healthy relationship with existing customers in person, via telephone and emails.
- Gather market, territory and prospective service customer information.
- Negotiating the terms of sale and closing sales
- Representing the company in trade exhibitions under the guidance of H.O.D
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to new prospect business
- Attending team meeting and sh aring best practice with colleagues.
Contact Area254 Ltd
Applications should be sent to:firstname.lastname@example.org
48 total views, 1 today