Sales Marketing Manager Job Mombasa.2011
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
One of the largest manufacturers of high quality edible vegetable oils & fats, margarine, and laundry & toilet soaps in the East and Central African region.
* Make a thorough market and brand review at regular times and sales follow up (national and by retailer).
* Conduct market research to understand market dynamics.
* Review & action market data from external sources.
* Participate in defining the long term strategy of the company in oils fats and soaps.
* Develop and present a marketing (brand) plan for the next year, in line with the long term strategic options.
* Implement the marketing plan in respect of budget, timing and brand guide lines.
* Recommend corrective measures in the course of the year to achieve the targets.
* Keep the marketing mix up to date and cost-effective (packaging, design pos) and lead all creative development etc., including managing the various creative agencies.
* Lead actively in the NPD development process and ensure a successful launch.
* Give support to the sales team and make sure that account plans and brand plan are integrated.
* Stimulate sales opportunities.
* Develop a Brand manual
* Roll out the brand into every internal business location and ensure consistency.
* Develop both an internal & external PR programme.
* Drive packaging innovation & development.
* Play a key role in supplier presentations.
Knowledge and Experience Required
* Good academic education.
* Minimum 5 years marketing experience in FMCG branded business.
* Proof of international scope.
* Managing an NPD process from conception/briefing through to implementation.
* Feeling for communication, graphical design, creativity and experience in working with creative agencies and control of creative process through to implementation.
* Good understanding of the production opportunities & limitations.
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
21 total views, 1 today