Sales & Marketing Manager Job in Kenya – Oil & Gas Industry
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager (Oil & Gas Industry)
Education & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, and sales.
6 + years of experience with the Oil & Gas market space.
Strong computer skills.
In depth knowledge of the bid and proposal process.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Posses an entrepreneurial spirit as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to develop key customers and suppliers related to the applications.
We are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager responsible for driving the strategy and implementation of marketing and sales efforts in the Oil & Gas business.
The qualified individual will become the subject matter expert on the primary focus areas by developing quantitative understanding of the market business strategies and programs to achieve the desired sales target.
Specific Skills Required:
- Ability to develop thorough industry, customer, application and products analysis.
- Ability to develop and articulate a comprehensive Strategic Marketing Plan.
- Demonstrated understanding of Oil & Gas markets and business strategies.
- Experience integrating marketing efforts and communications.
- Ability to influence others through collaborative consensus building skills.
- Proven results developing strategies in a variety of the following areas:
- Develop the appropriate approach and strategy to win new business
- Team facilitation skills and relationship building skills to foster engagement and an environment of teamwork and trust.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Marketing & Strategy
- Design, implement, effective new methods and tools to continuously improve company market knowledge and understanding.
- Design appropriate market research projects that address key business issues. Present research results, translating statistical data into recommendations for internal stakeholders. Interact directly with senior management, to provide business intelligence based on research.
- Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor activities and implement marketing plans
- Identifies customer/market needs and develops value propositions to meet the needs.
- Defines criteria and methodology to rate and target all market players.
- Collects and analyze information on potential customers, competitors, and industry partners as well as overall market and regulatory dynamics.
- Prepares regular reports.
- Identifies homogeneous and differentiated end use segments according to decision makers.
- Assesses BU capability to serve most attractive segment where the company will create most value for customers and chooses the segments to focus on.
- Anticipates the areas where there is a risk of dissatisfaction, identifies the actions and processes to implement to avoid problems, and validates them with the customers.
- Defines and implements action plans to restore/raise the confidence of the whole customer base.
- Defines the scope, processes of customer satisfaction and loyalty measurement, and ensure their correct use within the company.
- Make the marketing strategy evolve according to customer feedback; set diagnosis, objectives and priorities for the BU.
- Works in close relation with the communication department to plans and follow the company’s advertising and promotion activities including all Medias.
- Contributes to design, layout and production of promotional materials.
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, pricing policy, and product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- General Responsibility of all sales operations
- Manages the sales force and distributors by providing marketing information and tools.
- Develops strategy, tactics, sales plans.
- Manage the Sales team & develop it.
- Increases market shares in existing markets and maximizes new business development opportunities.
- Achieves targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Provide coaching and guidance to subordinates in the performance of their duties and functions
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 10th August 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
45 total views, 1 today