Sales & Marketing Executives Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
Company Profile:Our Client is a subsidiary of a Group of Companies that manufactures complete rang of low voltage cables, telecommunication cables and cable accessories in East Africa Region
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
- Planning, implementing and coordinating of sales activities
- Undertake business analysis and scenario planning for new business opportunities
- Monitor and advise of significant developments in the competitive business climate, government and legislative activities that may impact the business
- Undertaking business development researches that include specifying marketing segments , monitoring competition activities and SWOT Analysis
- Develop strong partnership with distributors and key customers and initiate joint marketing opportunities
- A technical degree preferably in Electrical Engineering
- Five years relevant experience with an established track record of Sales ; preferably in Cable Industry
- Excellent communication skills ; both oral and written
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Organized and strong negotiator
- Ability to meet deadlines and be creative
- High level of integrity
- Highly motivated, proactive and self-driven individual capable of working independently and has ability to use own initiative, resourcefulness and is results oriented.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
81 total views, 1 today