Sales & Marketing Executive Vacancy in Kenya
The ideal candidate should posses a good understanding of the local food and beverage industry.
Purpose of the Position
To ensure consistent market penetration, expansion and brand development across the country, delivering a sustainable growth of sales, while respecting the brand’s guidelines.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong sales and marketing skills and experience in the food & beverage industry.
Preferably someone who has experience in marketing and selling Coffee, Tea, soft drinks, Food, Confectionery, and the like.
- Developing a relevant marketing strategy
- Building the relevant sales strategy
- Developing a detailed sales plan
- Maintain high level of recognition of the company / brand name in the market
- Design, implement and enforce procedures required to grow the business with existing and new customers
- Manage sales forecasts and marketing budgets.
- Conduct market intelligence and surveillance to keep abreast with developments in the market place
- Anticipating risks and seizing business opportunities
- Ensuring payments are made and received on time
- Liaise with internal business units as well as external buyers and data analysis providers.
- College degree in a business related field but with bias in Sales & Marketing
- Qualifications in CIM (Diploma level)
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Good analytical skills
- Good proficiency of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to Travel 60% to 70% of the time
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly motivated with positive attitude
- Ability to handle difficult customers
- Flexible and sensitive to meeting customers needs and achieving daily objectives/targets
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
61 total views, 1 today