Sales Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
Reporting To:General Manager
Our client is a leading distributor of a wide range of products including home appliances and consumer electronics.
The client has strategies to grow sales of these products through key accounts country wide including supermarkets and NGO’s.
- Develop, maintain and service key accounts throughout Kenya and ensure optimal Company products availability and visibility.
- Forecast product and service requirements of key accounts and determine product sales for each account.
- Monitor competitor activities at each key account and develop plans for growth in market share.
- Manage credit policy and related debt collection.
- A minimum of a university degree, preferably in marketing.
- Relevant professional qualification in sales and marketing.
- Preferred age bracket: 30 – 35 years of age with at least 3 years experience in key accounts and distribution management.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planner and implementer with the ability to prioritize tasks and see them through to conclusion.
- Position involves considerable travel and requires a person with focus, high energy and drive.
48 total views, 1 today