Sales Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our client in the Security Industry is looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Sales Representatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Representatives.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Representatives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of a Sales Representatives sales and activity performance of individual sales Representative.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Creates, assists Sales Representatives and conducts project proposal presentations and responses.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Establish and enforce customer service standards
- Ensure achievement of annual Sales Budget
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Reports and gives weekly/ monthly sales analysis to the management.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management with a demonstrated high level of achievement.
- Must be a self-starter and Team Leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Analytical skill set, strong IT presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales force
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales/Technical experience in Fire Services/ Security Industry will be an added advantage
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to [email protected]
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted.
All applicants must send scanned copies of their pay slips and testimonials as part of the application.
Note that TalentRecruit uses third party entities to verify all relevant documents that include academic and police certificates, pay-slips among others.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
58 total views, 1 today