Sales Manager Job Vacancies in Tanzania 2011
We wish to recruit a highly driven, value-aligned and experienced individual to fill the position of Sales Manager to be based in Tanzania.
The purpose of this job is to grow the business in Tanzania and lead a team of high achieving Area sales Developers’ and Identify further opportunities for business growth and development in the region.
This position reports to the Head of Sales based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
- Achievement of Sales targets by assigned sales teams and individual customers.
- Clearly define Key Performance Indicators for the Sales team reporting into the position.
- Develop, implement and monitor business objectives for all customers in the Area.
- Ensure that the sales team adhere to company procedures and policies regarding trade operations.
- Positively influencing sales by regular contact, networking and motivation of teams and customers.
- Monitoring and regular reporting on competitor activities.
- Approve and regularly review all sales itineraries to ensure effective customer collage.
- Identify opportunities to grow the customer base through new business development opportunities.
- Implementation of trade marketing activities in the Area.
- Educated to at least Bachelors Degree in any field but with genuine interest in FMCG Sales
- Minimum 5 Years experience in field sales 2 of which must be in a management role in an FMCG environment ideally with experience in managing a diverse sales team.
- Ability to align self to our core values of Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive and Oneness.
- Potential to demonstrate our Global competencies of Creating the Future, Working Together, being Adaptable, and Pursuing Success.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements for this position, please send your application and CV to [email protected]
This vacancy remains open until close of business on 20 September 2011.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
87 total views, 1 today