Sales Manager Job – Oil & Gas Industry
Position: Sales Manager – Oil & Gas
Our client is one of the leading Global oil and industrial gas Manufacturer/ distributor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Sales including Tender business of products related with Oil & Gas Industry both On & Off shore
- Responsible for achieving budgets – Sales, GP, NP and Net Working Capital
- Manage the Key Accounts that contribute over 80% of the business
- Develop working relations with Key customers of major players of Oil & Gas including the contractors.
- Tender business, Preparing Technical and commercial Offers
- Develop working relationship with ministries, consultants, third party service providers etc. .
- To manage, develop, innovate various schemes to acquire sales
- To keep track of competition move, their products, price, performance.
- Responsible for keeping the Principals /Manufactures updated about the market information and competition activities
Improving Customer Services:
- To be responsible for customer satisfaction.
- To be committed in supplying products and services to exceed customer expectation.
- Execute assignments with sense of urgency.
- To take the ownership of the assignments.
- To liaise effectively with Sales, Service, Parts and Finance Departmental Managers.
- To develop team work
- Engineering graduate with MBA from reputed university/institute..
- Outstanding academic record will be preferable.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office- Advanced Excel, Word, Power Point,
- Hand on experience on ERP for automotive application, Exposure to SAP will be added advantage.
- Technical Sales /Service/Parts training conducted by reputed automotive manufactures will be preferable.
- Minimum 8-12 years in Oil and Gas business/industry
- Should be in the Managerial position for at least for the past 4 years.
- Should be experienced in handling Sales /Marketing, Business Development, Costing, Project Management; know how about Oil & Gas operations and/ or Contractors, Consultants etc.
- Experience with prime Engines manufacturers like MTU, Caterpillar, Cummins, Perkins etc.
- International experience will be added advantage.
- Product wise exposure to Engine, Generators, Pumps, Pipes, Drilling, Consumables, related equipment’s will be necessary.
- Consultants for Project Requirements.
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected]quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
79 total views, 1 today