Sales Manager Job in Kenya – FCMG
Our client, a firm dealing with fast Moving Consumer Goods is looking for a Sales Manager
The FMCG Sales Manager is responsible for providing on the ground leadership to maintain and grow our client’s prominent market presence in line with the organization’s vision of strong leadership positions across categories and markets.
- Research, brand positioning and product development.
- Sales team leadership.
- Distribution channel management.
- Management reporting and strategy formulation.
- Carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Managing research & development and new product development.
- Developing ideas and creating offers for direct Customers.
- Determining price points and discount rates for range of products being sold.
- Analysing sales statistics to determine sales potential, inventory requirements and customer preferences.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations and actively act as project manager for these opportunities.
- Proactively developing the corporate image, reputation and brand of the company.
- Developing and maintaining visibility across all channels.
- Consulting with department heads and other stakeholders to plan advertising and other campaigns.
- Extensive monitoring of customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
- Recruiting, training, coaching and motivating sales team.
- Enhancing functional competence across all levels of in-house and distributor teams.
- Managing sales targets on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Planning and managing sales resources according to agreed budgets.
- Delivering of rewarding incentive programs and motivate exceptional success.
- Managing the internal communications and awareness of the company’s direction, mission and objectives.
- Ensuring clear and consistent communication between the Sales and Production team to ensure accurate delivery on targets.
- Establishing effective route-to-market strategies.
- Developing and managing key account relationships.
- Coordinating sales distribution by establishing sales territories and goals.
- Monitoring actual distribution or movement of a product to the customer.
- Advising stockists and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of the business.
- Selecting and managing external agencies.
- Researching and networking to expand the distribution network into new territories.
- Exploring and researching new export markets and the governance parameters related to these to set up new distribution channels.
- Contributing to the formulation of policy and strategy,
- Maintaining and enhancing administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
- Providing accurate financial and management information to leadership to enhance decision making and business processes.
- Preparing budgets and approval of expenditures.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
100 total views, 1 today