Sales Manager Job At Kimberly Ryan
Designation: Manager Sales
Location: Kenya (Coverage Area is SA & EA)
Reports To: CSO
Department: Sales & Marketing
About the Company
Our company is a Mobile VAS (Value Added Services) focused company developing and marketing VAS Infrastructure. It has extensive experience in deploying solutions in highly complex Networks which includes the Largest Tier 1 Operator in India, catering to 70+ million subscribers.
It is completely involved in the end to end integration and customization through world class technologies and has over 45 installations across the globe.
The Company’s Off-Deck or Off-Net VAS Application Platform (mZone) provides a variety of unique content and applications for Mobile Operators to increase their VAS revenues.
mZone also comes with a Multi-Modal Rich On-Device Client to better serve the end mobile consumer.
The organization provides Managed Services to enhance VAS Revenues for Operators at no CAPEX and OPEX thereby increasing the bottom lines for operators.
- Should have directly interacted with Mobile operators (Technical/Commercial/Marketing Departments)
- Should be well versed with Mobile Telecom market, including partners for indirect and direct sales.
- Ability to identify and work with local partners/associates/NEPs.
- Worked on RFPs, preparing commercial proposals, interacting with commercials/procurement/legal/marketing/technical team ensuring meeting customer’s technical/commercial requirements
- Deal with customer’s commercial/finance/procurement department to achieve timely receivables.
- Generate market intelligence (mobile market scenario/competition scenarios etc).
- Driving sales for meeting targets
- Plan and forecasting of sales funnel
- Require local candidate from Kenya (Indian or any other national) Handling SA & EA market.
- Should have been into technology sales
- Should have contacts with local operators
Job Key Requirements
- Educational qualifications: BE or MBA is preferred
- Relevant Experience: 8-10 years in Telecom field successfully handling the large volume
- Deep Knowledge of telecom technologies including VAS Domain.
- Business, preferable VAS domain
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If interested kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,the job title Sales Manager as the subject matter
43 total views, 1 today