Sales Manager and Merchandiser Recruitment in Kenya
Job Ref. MN 5121
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the role of the Sales Manager is to manage and direct the activities of a designated sales team responsible for maximizing sales and market share to achieve the commercial objectives of Tanzania Distilleries Limited within the area.
- Through a team of Sales Representatives ensure that all retail outlets in the area get a call to a pre agreed frequency.
- Develop and implement retail marketing programmes in conjunction with TDL marketing that deliver volume and shares in line or above targets.
- Involvement as required in specific retail projects as required.
- Monitor and review Sales Representatives activities on a weekly basis against reports submitted.
- Undertake in trade accompaniment with SR to coach, train and develop.
- Undertake in trade audits of the SR area’s as part of the sales development process.
- Undertake monthly one — on — one reviews with AM’s for development purposes.
- Management of budgets as assigned by National Sales Manager.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience in FMCG/Beverage market environment.
- Computer literacy.
- Dynamic ‘can do’ attitude, proactive and self confident.
- High level communication skills.
Job Ref. MN 5122
Reporting to the Sales Manager, ensuring TDL merchandising standards are properly adhered to and implemented. In turn, they will increase both visibility and improve volume growth as well as market share.
- Ensure that merchandising is done as per TDL standards and segment.
- Place signage and generate awareness and enthusiasm to consumers.
- Advise how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales.
- Plan the call as per TDL standards.
- Promote TDL’s image and brands with Consumers.
- Implement safety, health and environment procedures.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years merchandising experience.
- High ability to negotiate and persuade.
- Proactive and self confident.
Send your application by hand, courier, post or email so as to reach us by 12 Noon, 7th November 2011.
Mark Job Ref. No. on the top left of the envelope.
Send your application to:
Executive Selection Division,
Manpower Services (K) Ltd,
3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza,
directly opposite Nairobi Hospital Entrance.
Bus route No. 46 from Kencom.
36 total views, 1 today