Sales Job in Kenya
We urgently require a sales person to sell printing services for one of our clients.
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- generate and qualify leads
- source and develop client referrals
- schedule sales activity
- develop and maintain a customer database
- develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- make sales calls to new and existing clients
- develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- negotiate with clients
- develop sales proposals
- present sales contracts
- maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- follow up on sales activity
- perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- knowledge of relevant computer applications
- proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Experience of at least 1 year in this field is required especially selling of printing services.
If you qualify for this position please send you cv stating the job title to email@example.com on or before 18th June 2012.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please do not apply if you do not qualify!
33 total views, 1 today