Sales Executives Jobs in Nairobi and Mombasa
We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the following position;
Sales Executives Nairobi and Mombasa
The key responsibilities for this position include but not limited to;
- Building business relationships with clients while collaborating with sales colleagues to maximize revenue opportunities and grow future business.
- Selling wide range of ICT products.
- Developing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet client’s objectives.
- Developing and sending proposals, pricing and contracts.
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle while ensuring targets are met.
- Specific market/ sales research and market intelligence
- Liaising with other departmental members to ensure timely delivery of service.
- A pleasant personality, ambitious and interested in growing their career.
- This is a technical sales position and an ICT or Telecommunications background would be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have a grasp of the Internet market.
- The candidate should demonstrate a good command of English and have good oral and writing skills.
- A degree, with a Marketing major and or diploma in Sales and Marketing is a must.
- 3 years minimum sales experience preferably within the ICT or telecommunications sector would also be advantageous.
NOTE: This role will suit a commercially aware, confident, articulate personality with a customer focused business outlook and outstanding communication skills.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
77 total views, 1 today