Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya – FMCG
Our client is a start-up FMCG launching their food products in the Kenyan market and is keen on hiring a Sales Executives to fit the job profile below:
As a sales executive, your role is to sell as many of the company’s goods as possible:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company’s managers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- You may also be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- 2 years of experience in FMCG sales management.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com
36 total views, 1 today