Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya – FMCG
Our client is a start-up FMCG launching their food products in the Kenyan market and is keen on hiring a Sales Executives to fit the job profile below:
As a sales executive, your role is to sell as many of the company’s goods as possible:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company’s managers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- You may also be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- 2 years of experience in FMCG sales management.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
To apply send your resume to [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
91 total views, 1 today