Sales Executives Job Vacancies in Kenya – IT Company
Sales Executives Job Vacancies in Kenya
Due to first and sustainable growth, our client a leading vendor of IT software for the financial Services industry that seeks to connect investors to the capital markets and financial market requires sales executives with the following qualifications:
- Selling of company products like SMS banking, EFT solutions, mobile banking, Biometrics, and CMS (card management system) to new and existing clients.
- Build & maintain a relationship with every corporate customer through regular emails, telephone calling & visits.
- Build & maintain a database of corporate customers
- Enlarge the contact base within the corporate customers to reach out to more departments & divisions.
- Executing and preparing reports on Corporate Sales Activities assigned under individual sales representative.
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other channels and medium to identify all sales opportunities.
- Maintain awareness of company products and/ of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- A minimum professional diploma in sales and marketing
- Minimum of 1 years experience in selling; SMS banking, EFT solutions, mobile banking, Biometrics, CMS (card management system).
- Have strong communications skills both oral and written
- Minimum age of 23 years and above
- The targeted clients are; Sacco’s, corporate, non-bank financial institutions and DTMs
- Must be self driven and able to meet deadlines
- High level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and a “can do” attitude
Please send your CV only to email@example.com until the position is filled.
On the Subject line write SALES EXECUTIVE POSITION.
34 total views, 1 today