Sales Executive Job in Kenya
The Sales Executive – Software is responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, marketing and selling of Company suite of business and schools management solutions ; focusing on closing new business with small to mid-sized to large businesses.
The Sales Executive will work closely with the Marketing Director to ensure customer acquisition and revenue targets are met and exceeded on a quarterly basis.
The Sales Executive – Software will perform all or some of the following Job description:
- Prospect and build pipeline
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Account Management & Professional Services to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and revenue growth with existing customers
- Increase revenues by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history and provide appropriate communication of such to Company management
- Manage contracts and agreements to ensure that expectations are being established, communicated, and met
- Meet and exceed individual annual quotas for contracts/revenue.
- 2-3 years experience selling software or other solutions-based technology offerings
- Proven success in penetrating and developing accounts in the interest of identifying key decision makers
- Experience selling to retailers and manufacturing companies ideal
- Experience carrying and achieving toward a high annual revenue quota.
Email Applications to: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
38 total views, 2 today