Sales Executive Hot Career in Kenya
Reports to: Head, Agricultural Machinery & Equipment Division
Our Client operates in major industrial sectors like automobiles, steel and engineering, chemicals, information technology and hospitality
This position is responsible for the sale of John Deere agricultural machinery and equipment in Kenya.
- Develop and continuously evaluate a sales/marketing strategy with the division head.
- Maintain current product knowledge on features and benefits of all machinery and equipments.
- Monitor competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management accordingly.
- Work against set targets and continuously evaluate performance.
- Maintain sales management information for all customers in Kenya.
- Monitor trends in agricultural industry such as machinery demand patterns and timely communicate to management.
- Conduct new equipment field demonstrations and other related marketing activities.
- Attend applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Must have sales/marketing exposure.
- Knowledge of agricultural industry in Kenya.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 5 years experience in agricultural machinery/equipment sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to Analyse and Interpret basic sales reports.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
44 total views, 2 today