Sales Director Job Vacancy in Nairobi (KShs 240K – 312K)
Our client is a profit making consumer goods firm and provides delivery services for the peri- urban and rural populations of the developing world and is seeking to recruit a talented, personable and result oriented person with good business acumen to join the founding team and help launch the company piloting in Nairobi, Kenya.
This position requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
You must be personable, persistent, and have the creative problem solving abilities of an entrepreneur.
Reporting to the Company’s leader and will be responsible for the top line of the business including everything related to sales.
This primarily involves recruiting, training, advising, measuring and overseeing Company’s dealers.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Marketing) with evidence of good performance
- Enjoys motivating people and building relationships
- Highly analytical
- Driven by intellectual challenge and fast pace
- Sales/business development experience preferred
- Experience managing a sales force preferred
- Experience with FMCG sales preferred
- Experience working in Kenya preferred
- Creative problem solving skills of an entrepreneur.
Compensation will be awarded in the form of a base salary and equity, bonus dependent on performance
If qualified send CV only to email@example.com on or before 12 June 2012, indicating the title (Field Agent) on the subject line.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands (Behind Unga House) Nairobi.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database.
31 total views, 1 today