Sales and Marketing Executive Job Vacancies in Muranga, Kenya
Diamond Printers Publishers & Packaging Ltd., Muranga
We are a leading firm in the quick and commercial printing industry, and based in the heart of Murang’a town.
With a combined experience of over 25 years, we have the resources to satisfy any printing or design needs, including graphic design, advertising, printing, corporate branding and are developing our own stationery brand of various products.
We are looking for young, experienced, talented, creative and business driven Kenyans, to join our team, in the following positions:
Sales and Marketing Executives
Minimum Requirements: Skills and Qualifications
Academic: Minimum KCSE Grade C
Qualification: Diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in sales and marketing
Knowledge: Must have experience in general printing, including estimation
Age: Must be below 30 years of age
References: Indicate at least 3 references
Communication: Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective sale of the Company’s stationery products and development of a stationery brand in the market and the retention of clients
- Strategy : Making recommendations on sales and market strategy for both printing press and Products’
- The development of a client base for the printing press and the retention of such clientele
- Visiting potential customers, negotiating for orders, submitting quotations and servicing such orders
- Area : Visiting and servicing clients in the entire Mt. Kenya Region ie Murang’a, Nyeri, Kirinyaga, Embu and Meru Counties
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications together with an updated CV and mobile telephone Number to : [email protected].
The Managing Director
Diamond Printers & Stationers Limited
Ground floor, Mugama Union Building (Rear side),
P. O. Box 868 – 10200,
Applications and CVs should be emailed and reach us not later than Friday 25th May 2012
Only Short-listed Candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
96 total views, 2 today