Sales Agents Job Vacancies in Kenya
Reporting to the Unit Manager and operating in a highly competitive and dynamic environment, this challenging position requires the candidates to perform the following functions:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance and investment services and products including unit trusts, life insurance, monthly investment plans, education plans, General insurance, Retirement planning, offshore products etc.
- Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios
- Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and investment products.
- Maintain a regular follow-up with clients to maintain a strong customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional qualifications wil be an added advantage.
- Minimum KCSE grade C
- Minimum Age- 26
- Successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession;
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people;
- Prior experience in selling life or investments will be a definite advantage.
- COP in insurance or its equivalent professional certification, added advantage
- Good working knowledge of financial markets and financial products
- Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
If this position is of interest to you, please apply to email@example.com with a covering letter latest Thursday 21th May 2012 explaining how you would meet the demands of this challenging position (please do not send hard copies).
In the event you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful
25 total views, 1 today