Sales Administrator Job Vacancy in Kenya – Laboratory and Allied
Laboratory and Allied a fast growing pharmaceutical and medical company dealing in the production of both Human and Veterinary products is currently looking for the most competent and suitable personnel to fill the vacant position of a Sales Administrator.
He will be reporting to the Sales Manager
Duties And Responsibilities
- Administrative role in supporting the sales team and provide an important link between the salesperson and the client like raising quotations, chasing sales quotes,, creating sales documents and proposals, generating reports related to sales activities and revenue data, as well as handling customer and prioritizing customer requests while the sales team is out of the office.
- Processing all sales-related paperwork and arranging appointments for salespeople to visit new and established customers.
- Prepare and process sales orders.
- Communicate with Sales Managers regarding order and delivery status
- Generate client leads, answer client queries and prepare sales documentation by communicating and handling customer information.
- Dealing with invoices, chasing up overdue payments and monitoring ongoing orders. Those working in this particular area of sales are often the first point of contact for customers, who may need assistance with orders, requests and complaints
- Maintain current and accurate customer files and information
- Diploma in Business Administration is desirable
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Working in a pharmaceutical firm will be an added advantage.
- Some accounting and secretarial skills are an added advantage, as the job may involve taking on documentation duties.
- Proven communication skills both orally and written with customers and internal colleagues
- Customer focused individual who believes in ensuring promises are delivered upon and can foster a climate of trust and cooperation with colleagues and customers
- Strong experience with PC based communications and analysis including Internet, E-mail, MS Office.
Urgently Required: ASAP
Kindly send your CV’s, copy of the Identification Card and other testimonials either through hand delivery or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview
37 total views, 1 today