Safaricom Kenya Jobs 2011: Corporate Account Manager
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within M-PESA Department – New Products and Services Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Jop Title: M-Pesa Corporate Account Manager RF: NP- MCAM- FEB 2011
Reporting to the M-PESA Business Development Manager, the job holder will manage client portfolio and deliver on revenue for the set targets for existing and new clients by understanding the customer’s needs thus create unique value proposition.
It also involves management of strategic partnerships within the larger Safaricom fold.
The job holder’s key responsibilities will be to:
* Grow Business Partners (BP) in the sectors under management and identify and develop specific opportunities in the sectors;
* Work with cross functional teams to address issues affecting performance of the BPs including recruitment of BPs;
* Identify and recruit prospects in the sectors under management and develop responsive solutions in conjunction with product development team in the pre-sales function;
* Analyze the sectors and implement tactical plans for sector penetration and develop a sales pipeline for the sectors;
* Ensure that contracts and other operational requirements are in place prior to trading and that the set up of BP’s account is aligned to existing escalation processes;
* Identify areas that impact on BP satisfaction and actively engage to achieve the set CDI and maintain effective relationships with both BPs and Safaricom staff;
* Develop prioritization tools for building relationships with corporate partners by ranking them.
* Champion the development and maintenance of effective relationships with different departments within Safaricom to create synergy;
* Development and implementation awareness and education programs on M-PESA corporate products through events and manage implementation of all promotional activities within the sectors;
* Liaise with Marketing to ensure that channel specific branding guidelines are in place at the beginning of the financial year;
* Prepare progress reports for management as per the SLA’s.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies:
* Degree in Sales and Marketing or a business management related disciplines with commercial bias;
* Must have over 4 years work experience in selling to corporate organizations within a busy commercial or financial environment;
* Excellent contract negotiation experience, demonstrate ability to deliver results ;
* A team worker with strong customer focus;
* The candidate must possess excellent report writing and presentation skills and must be effective dealing with senior level managers;
* Experience in learning technology, enterprise applications or testing marketplace;
* Must be highly motivated, organizes, able to travel, work independently;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to network and establish effective working relationships across the company;
* A self confident individual with strong influencing skills.
If you meet the requirements and are self driven, proactive, highly innovative and up to the challenge, please send your resume and application letter quoting the job reference number to the address below.
All applications must be delivered on or before Tuesday, 15th February 2011.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition,
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- safaricom jobs 2011
- kenya jobs 2011
- safaricom jobs
- account director jobs in kenya
- jop vacancy in mombasa
47 total views, 1 today