Safaricom Dealer: Shop Sales Executive Job
Our client, telecommunication company and Safaricom dealer urgently wants to fill the above position
To effectively execute sales and customer care functions (Internal & External clients) with view of meeting or surpassing the set targets in terms of customer count and the overall shop turnover.
- Safe custody and accountability for M-Pesa Cash and E-Float
- Assist M-pesa Customers with deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Serve walk in clients while up holding high quality level of service
- Sell across the range products and monitor the sales trends
- Post FSE and Shop Sales to the POS system(SAP)
- Maintenance of creative and attractive displays
- Gather market intelligence
- Prepare monthly, weekly and daily reports as required and submit in a timely manner
- Liaise with the outlet manager in managing stock levels and recommending new products.
- Reconciling sales and cash collections by close of business.
- Perform routine cashiering from time to time
- Performing other tasks as and when requested by the outlet Manager
- Participate in outdoor sales promotional activity during roadshows and other events
- Deliver sales targets in adherence to company procedures and related rules and regulations set by partners(Safaricom Dealership)
- Determining the right value of stock to be held by a Field Sales Executive, considering their various Credit limits.
- Deciding on the right products and their quantities to be stocked in the store.
- Monthly turnover
- Growth in the number of M-pesa transactions per day
- No. of new Customers recruited to the branch
- Time taken and effectiveness of resolution offered in handling customer complaints. Number of registered customer compliments or complaints in a given time period.
- Branch Manager- Daily reconciliations of M-Pesa & the Daily collections by the Cashier. Escalation of issues that are require managerial attention
- Field Sales Executives- Daily Dispatch of stocks, Cash collection, and Reconciliation.
- Shop Sales Executives – coordination of shop floor activity to maximize sales and increase customer care efficiency
Diploma in sales and marketing. Public Relations or Business Management
- Selling skills
- ICT proficiency; Experience with a POS system
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- At least 6 months selling experience in selling
- Certificate of good conduct
- Should be innovative.
Nyaku House,1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road, Hurlingham
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham
148 total views, 1 today