Safaricom Dealer: Shop Sales Executive Job
Our client, telecommunication company and Safaricom dealer urgently wants to fill the above position
To effectively execute sales and customer care functions (Internal & External clients) with view of meeting or surpassing the set targets in terms of customer count and the overall shop turnover.
- Safe custody and accountability for M-Pesa Cash and E-Float
- Assist M-pesa Customers with deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Serve walk in clients while up holding high quality level of service
- Sell across the range products and monitor the sales trends
- Post FSE and Shop Sales to the POS system(SAP)
- Maintenance of creative and attractive displays
- Gather market intelligence
- Prepare monthly, weekly and daily reports as required and submit in a timely manner
- Liaise with the outlet manager in managing stock levels and recommending new products.
- Reconciling sales and cash collections by close of business.
- Perform routine cashiering from time to time
- Performing other tasks as and when requested by the outlet Manager
- Participate in outdoor sales promotional activity during roadshows and other events
- Deliver sales targets in adherence to company procedures and related rules and regulations set by partners(Safaricom Dealership)
- Determining the right value of stock to be held by a Field Sales Executive, considering their various Credit limits.
- Deciding on the right products and their quantities to be stocked in the store.
- Monthly turnover
- Growth in the number of M-pesa transactions per day
- No. of new Customers recruited to the branch
- Time taken and effectiveness of resolution offered in handling customer complaints. Number of registered customer compliments or complaints in a given time period.
- Branch Manager- Daily reconciliations of M-Pesa & the Daily collections by the Cashier. Escalation of issues that are require managerial attention
- Field Sales Executives- Daily Dispatch of stocks, Cash collection, and Reconciliation.
- Shop Sales Executives – coordination of shop floor activity to maximize sales and increase customer care efficiency
Diploma in sales and marketing. Public Relations or Business Management
- Selling skills
- ICT proficiency; Experience with a POS system
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- At least 6 months selling experience in selling
- Certificate of good conduct
- Should be innovative.
Nyaku House,1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road, Hurlingham
Emails; [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
247 total views, 1 today