Safari Park Hotel Vacancies in Kenya – Massive
A. Assistant Maintenance Engineer
Reporting to the Chief Consulting Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible to;
- Assist in the overall co-ordination and control of all maintenance work in the Hotel including routine servicing and maintenance.
- Assist in budgeting and control of the Maintenance budget and drafting business plans for the department.
- Assist the Chief Engineer to ensure the smooth running of all the construction and contracts of the Hotel.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager to manage an Engineering team of over 40 staff on a daily basis.
- Assist in renovation and improvement of the Hotel Buildings and equipment as and when need arises.
- Training and development of the Maintenance department staff.
- Be mature and hold of a degree in electrical/electronics engineering from a recognised University.
- Have at least five (5) years experience in plant and equipment maintenance dealing with electrical and electronics.
- Have a working knowledge of boilers, Electrical appliances, mechanical installations, refrigeration, plumbing and carpentry.
- Be Computer literate
- Previous work experience in the hospitality set up would be an added advantage.
Reporting to the Executive Chef, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Cleanliness and sanitation of all the areas of Food and Beverage.
- Inventory and control of all F&B equipment.
- Control, supervision and duty allocation to the Kitchen stewards.
- Training all employees under the section on proper hygiene standards and sanitation guidelines.
- At least five years experience in a similar position, preferably from a five star hotel establishment.
- Good F&B knowledge.
- HACCP awareness.
- Ability to communicate with F&B and stewarding team.
- Leadership, training and management skills.
- Good knowledge of detergents and sanitation guidelines.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:-
- Promoting and marketing the organizations tourist/guest facilities in Kenya and abroad.
- Responsible for day to day direct sales within an assigned group(s) of clientele and sales territory.
- Creation of new customer bases and maintenance of the same within the segment allocated.
- Making sales calls, getting client feedback, market intelligence and/or passing the same to the management for action.
- Preferably a University Degree in the relevant field and a Sales & Marketing qualification but certificate holders with experience will be considered.
- At least five (5) years experience in Sales in a tourism related field (tours, hotels and other reputable establishments in the hospitality sector).
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Sales and Marketing gained from a commercial viable enterprise, preferably the tourism sectors.
- Must be outgoing, of mature character and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Working experience with International Markets, Government Institutions and /or UN agencies will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
A competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials from applicants who meet the above qualifications and are up to the challenge should be sent to the address below to reach them by 16th November 2011.
Human Resources & Admin. Manager,
P.O. Box 45038-00100,
or email [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- Hotel Vacancies in Kenya
- safari park hotel jobs
- safari park hotel vacancies
- Safari Park Hotel Careers
- safaripark hotel JOB VACANCIES
- safari park hotel nairobi vacancies
- safari park hotel vacancies in kenya
- safari park hotel nairobi job vacancies
- safari park hotel nairobi careers
- safari park hotel nairobi
- safari park hotel kenya jobs vacancies
- safari park hotel kenya careers
- safari park nairobi careers
- safaripark hotel careers
- www safariparknairobicareers
- WWW SAFARIPARK HOTEL CURRENT VACANCIES
- www safaripark hotel com job
- www kenyanvacancies com/safari park hotels jobs
- www carears@safaripark hotel com
- vaccancies in hotels in kenya
- vacancies in easland park hotel nairobi
- vacancies hotel jobs at safari park hotel
- safaripark hotels kenya vacancies
- safaripark hotel/vacancies
- safaripark hotel jobs
- safari park hotel job vacancies
- nairobi safari club job vacancies
- hotel job vacances in kenya november 20113
- hospitals next to safari park hotel nairobi
- googlle safari park hotel nairobi jobs
- googlecareers@safariparkhotel co ke
- google/jobs in cosumer electronics and home appliances
- email careers@safariparkhotel co ke
- current job vacuncies in kenyas hotels
- careers@safariparkhotel co ke
- careers in safari link
- careers at safaripark hotel
- job vacancies in safari park hotel kenya
- JOB VACANCIES IN SAFARI PARK HOTEL NAIROBI
- jobs at safari park hotel
- safari link jobs in kenya
- safari link careers
- SAFARI CLUB HOTEL NAIROBI JOBS
- Nairobi safari hotelcareers com
- nairobi safari club vacancies
- mail nairobisafariclub com
- kenyan leading hotels and resorts in nairobi vacancies
- jobs vancancies hotels in kenyan coast
- jobs in safari park hotel
- jobs at safaripark hotel
- career with safari park hotel
269 total views, 3 today