Resolution Health. Contact Centre Representative’s jobs
Resolution Health East Africa Limited is a leading Medical Insurance Provider. With over 60,000 members in our fold, we have learnt to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop products that are effective and relevant to our members.
Resolution Health has over 250 medical service providers all across East Africa, a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Contact Centre Representative’s purpose is to interact with customers to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about the company’s products and services.
* Attend to walk in clients by responding to enquiries and questions promptly as well as by providing effective and timely resolution of member issues;
* Answer inbound calls from members and clients who have specific enquiries and respond to them effectively. Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues;
* Provide customers with product and service information;
* Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using available resources within the company;
* Identify and escalate priority issues;
* Undertake necessary administrative tasks including sending emails, faxing, assisting in filling up forms and other paperwork as well as liaising with other departments to resolve member issues;
* Route calls to appropriate staff within the company;
* Obtain customer information and update member contact records and changes in the existing databases;
* Maintain records of client’s transactions and prepare relevant reports;
* University graduate
* Proficient in MS Office suite applications
* At least 1 year work experience in a related position in a service company
* Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
* Willingness and ability to learn and utilize multiple contact centre support applications to efficiently assist customers and agents.
* Attention to detail, able to organize and prioritize work.
* Good interpersonal skills with a pleasant and friendly disposition.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Confident and able to work under pressure.
* A team player; proactive in anticipating potential needs or problems of customers.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your detailed CV stating your day time telephone contacts not later than Friday 1st April 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly ensure you quote the position on your email.
My Health, My Life, My Resolution
- medical representative jobs in kenya 2011
- resolution health kenya
- resolution health kenya jobs
- resolution health
- resolution health jobs
- resolution health careers
- resolution health east africa jobs kenya available
- vacancies in the department of health-Kenya
- www resolution health co za
- www resolutionhealth co za
70 total views, 2 today