Research Analyst Job in Kenya
Job Title: Research Analyst
Skills and Qualifications
Previous experience doing research on projects
Required abilities and dispositions:
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly, flexibility in responding to new research opportunities as they arise.
- Motivation to engage in and manage a wide range of intellectual and physical work, ranging from preparing mass mailings to analyzing proposed data-collection designs.
Preferred additional qualities:
- Strong existing computer skills with Microsoft Office (especially Access), SPSS statistical software, and general Internet and electronic communications.
- Articulate and tactful communications skills; readiness to meet and work directly with clients.
- Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity.
- Manage data collection projects by meeting paper and electronic mailing deadlines, entering data, transcribing tapes and handwritten notes; learn and use technology to do these tasks more efficiently.
- Assist staff in design and maintenance of online surveys and relational databases
- Prepare print documents, web pages, and other graphics using Word, Dreamweaver, and illustration packages.
- Assist staff in writing code and analyzing data in SPSS and Stata statistical packages.
- Assist staff and clients in the design, execution and evaluation of research projects, including literature reviews, surveys, focus groups, data integration and analysis.
- Produce written, tabular and visual materials for research reports and presentations in Tableau.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to [email protected] before end of day 10 August 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
44 total views, 1 today