Registered Civil Engineer Vacancy in A Construction Company
The main duties of the post will include managing works / Projects of a wide range of the company including industrial buildings, offices, roads and jetties, as well as initiating new construction projects.
- Plan and provide overall supervision of the companies projects
- Provide plans, layouts and designs for proposed maintenance works and for new projects.
- Prepare project cost estimates for budgeting and building purposes.
- Prepare works specifications bills of quantities for tendering and for work execution purposes.
- Prepare Tender documentation and contract administration.
- Post construction evaluation of works, commissioning and hand-over.
- Liaison with the relevant local authorities and ministry responsible for land matters for approval of building plans, and other zone development proposals of the company
- Any other duties allocated to him /her from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or institution.
- Must be a registered engineer with the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya.
- Have broad based work experience of 7 years in civil and structural works.
- Experience in developing bills of quantities, cost estimates and specifications.
- Must be conversant with regulations and by-laws of the local authorities.
- Have knowledge of tender and contract documentation and administration.
- Have knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Be a focused and self driven individual with attention to detail, and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Entrepreneurial and business minded individual
- A team player.
- Possession of a masters degree in Engineering of an MBA will be an added advantage
Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
124 total views, 1 today