Regional Manager Recruitment in Kenya 2011
Its aim is to forecast, procure, store, and distribute drugs, supplies, and equipment needed for the care and treatment of persons with HIV/AIDS in Kenya.
Chemoics / Kenya Pharma has the following vacancy in a region outside Nairobi.
Position Title: Regional Manager
The Regional Manager will be based in the assigned region and will oversee field team in the assigned region. He/she will be responsible for providing the regions field team with continuous on the job coaching and support.
Additionally, the regional manager will provide direct support to larger, key service delivery sites in the assigned region.
Specific Duties & responsibilities;
- Manage the region’s field team and ensure timely submission of accurate data on monthly ARV consumption, M&E indicators, reports and orders from the service delivery points.
- Train service delivery points to use the projects electronic Supply Chain Management system (eSCM) for ordering, reporting and tracking deliveries to the service delivery points.
- Identify regional needs for technical support and plan technical or senior management visits as required;
- Strengthen collaboration with key implementing partners and liaise with government structures in assigned region (e.g. PHMT & DHMTs, APHIA coordinators, other stakeholders, etc);
- Identify training needs for the regional team.
- Review regional monthly reports, disseminate findings and recommendations.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences;
- 3-5 years experience working handling pharmaceutical products in Kenya;
- Solid working knowledge of ART provision in Kenya with 1 -2 years experience in managing ART commodities logistics will be an added advantage;
- Good understanding of the health systems in Kenya especially Public health facilities will be an added advantage;
- Experience in working with key organizations involved in USG supported HIV treatment and care will also be an added advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge through formal and informal training;
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate a team to attain set objectives;
- Excellent written, oral communication and computer skills (Ms. Office).
For a more comprehensive scope of works for this position, visit www.kenyapharma.org/about_us/careers
45 total views, 1 today