Recruitment Officer Job Vacancy in Kenya – Altima Africa
This is in line with our mission, to provide innovative solutions that create and strengthen our clients’ competitiveness.
Altima is seeking to recruit a self driven, organised and ambitious individual to the position of Recruitment Officer in our Recruitment Division.
- Preparing client briefs defining recruitment requirements
- Development of an appropriate talent acquisition strategy
- Initiating talent search efforts at the beginning of each recruitment
- Identifying ideal candidates to fill client vacancies through a rigorous short-listing process
- Undertaking, in collaboration with the Recruitment Consultant, candidate interviews
- Preparing recruitment reports and maintaining recruitment statistics and files
- Preparing marketing documentation including client proposals;
- Updating online recruitment systems;
- Coordinating tasks undertaken with part time recruitment consultants;
- Compilation of market intelligence reports
- Hold a University Degree in a business related field with an emphasis in HR
- Have at least 3 years work experience with Recruitment, HR Information Management Systems, Payroll & Outsource management experience;
- Project management skills & proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource, or equivalent certification will be an added advantage
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
33 total views, 1 today