Receptionist Job Vacancy in Kenya
The African Virtual University (AVU) is a Pan African Intergovernmental Organization established by charter with the mandate of significantly increasing access to quality higher education and training through the innovative use of information communication technologies.
Scope of Work & Deliverables:
- Answer telephone calls and transfer them to the appropriate staff member.
- Receive and welcome clients and visitors in the organization.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Collect, Sign for and distribute mail packages.
- Organize and coordinate office cleaning.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office consumables (Cleaning and Kitchen Supplies)
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a mature, respectful and honest person of high integrity that is able to work in a team and make meaningful contributions to the team objective.
- Good communication and sound report-writing skills will be an added advantage.
- Should be quick in understanding, keen in taking instructions, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Should be willing, ready and able to perform other duties as delegated to him/her by the immediate supervisor
- The successful applicant must possess at least a C Plain in O’ Level
- Possess a business diploma or qualified in secretarial duties and be proficient in computer packages.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Have excellent communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- The applicant must have 4 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage.
- Possession of a Business degree will be an added advantage
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
96 total views, 1 today