Receptionist Job Vacancies in Kenya
Gross Salary: KShs 25K – 35K
Our client a Japan based company involved in the sale of new cars and maintenance and repair of cars wishes to launch its business here in Kenya and is looking forward to hire an energetic and aggressive Receptionist .
Responsible for delivering friendly, efficient customer service and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all guests, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Assist in keeping the front office reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
Job specification of Front Office Receptionist
- A minimum of a diploma in front office on any business related course.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience, experience in a car environment is an added advantage
- Excellent Customer care skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Public relations skills
- Self organization skills
- Attention to detail
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (receptionist Gross Salary 25k-35k)on the email subject to [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
77 total views, 1 today