Real Estate Sales Representative Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our client is a rapidly expanding business that deals with a wide range of services from estate agent, property investment and development consultancy.
In order to ensure customer satisfaction and manage product availability, our client is seeking an energetic, innovative and self driven individual to fill the position of a sales representative.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Market the company products
- Develop business strategies and achieve performance targets
- Establishing customer requirements and satisfying them by recommending and supplying proper mix of the company’s products
- Ensuring that customers feedback is appropriately handled and in accordance to Company policy;
- Computer literate
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Effective communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work without supervision and work in a team
- Diploma in sales and marketing, a degree will be an added advantage.
- At least two years experience in the real estate industry is an added advantage.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
46 total views, 1 today