Radio Controllers Jobs in Nairobi Kenya – 4 Positions
Our client, a leading security provider in East Africa with corporate headquarters in Nairobi is looking for qualified individuals to fill the position of Radio Controller.
The successful candidates must understand Radio language and have basic knowledge of a Radio control room as well as excellent communication skills.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operate the HF and VHF radio systems, telephone and computer terminals of the Central Control Room
- Monitor the security alarm receiver, interpret and record alarm activations and faults and record result of alarm responses.
- Give directions to mobile response units.
- Liaise with contact clients in connection with alarm activations
- Call the emergency services when required.
- Receive and record telephone messages, complaints and requests for company services.
- Monitoring and recording the movement of company vehicles.
- Make entries in the Occurrence Book;
- Maintain records of assignments and prepare reports and returns as directed.
- Keep the Duty Controller informed of all incidents and alarm activations occurring during a tour of duty;
- Take necessary action based on the guidelines and in line with the agreements made with the customer
- A telecommunication engineering course
- Must be computer literate with basic knowledge of a control room
- One should be alert and quick to respond with a clear accent.
- Age: 25 – 35 years old
- Must be well groomed with ability to work for long hours
- Outstanding communication skills
36 total views, 1 today