PTA Bank President (Chief Executive Officer) Burundi 2011
The current shareholders of the PTA Bank are: Burundi, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, the African Development Bank (AfDB) and The People’s Republic of China.
With the pending retirement of the incumbent, having successfully served the maximum two five year terms, the PTA Bank seeks to fill the position of President, the Chief Executive Officer of the institution, whose key performance areas are:
- To marshal all the requisite resources and prudently manage and apply them to enable the PTA Bank fulfil its mission;
- To develop an appropriate framework to facilitate smooth and viable investments through the PTA Bank’s trade and project finance windows;
- To establish appropriate policies, systems and procedures to guide the performance of the PTA Bank;
- To spearhead research in the areas intended to make the economies of the COMESA States complementary;
- To act as the link between the PTA Bank and all stakeholders in the dispensation of the Bank’s resources within the provisions of its Charter;
- To ensure efficient administration and management of the PTA Bank
- To carry out such other duties delegated by the Board of Directors from time to time.
- Have at least a post graduate university degree or its equivalent in Economics, Finance, Banking, Business Administration, Law, Public Administration or other relevant qualifications.
- Have at least 10 years experience at management level in banking, finance or any other related developmental environment.
- Be able to undertake complex work.
- Be fluent in either English or French. Working knowledge of the other language shall be an added advantage.
- Be a national of one of the PTA Bank member states.
The duty station for the position is Bujumbura, Burundi, the headquarters of the PTA Bank.
Applications together with CVs should be addressed to:
Appointment Committee of the Board of Governors
Office of the Vice President
P.O Box 1303, Mahe
Republic of Seychelles
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements need apply.
The deadline for the receipt of applications is 30th June, 2011.
Short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- pta bank
- pta bank vacancies
- chief executive officer vacancies in kenya
- pta bank in burundi
- pta bank nairobi kenya
- vacancies in burundi
44 total views, 1 today