PSV Drivers Urgently Needed in Kenya
Responsible To: Logistician
Staff Directly Supervised: None
Overall Objective of the Position
- To ensure the overall safety of passenger, vehicle and any luggage aboard.
- To carry passengers and cargo as requested
- To ensure that the assigned vehicle is kept in good condition
- To ensure that good driving practice is observed at all times to maintain the condition of the vehicle.
- To report any malfunction or damage to the vehicle to the Line Manager immediately, and to ensure that the vehicle is fully repaired, serviced and otherwise maintained as requested by the Line Manager.
- To ensure the safety of driver and passengers throughout the duration of journeys by driving at all times in a safe and alert manner, conforming to the rules of the road and making sure safety belts are worn and doors are locked.
- To load and offload the vehicles and ensure the correct transporting of goods.
- To be adaptable and involved in the field work as requested by the teams.
- To carry out any other duties of a similar nature which the Line Manager may require from time to time.
- Must have valid, clean driving license & certificate of Good Conduct
- Should have a valid PSV certificate
- Should have a minimum of four years experience as a driver( Public Service Vehicles.)
- Good interpersonal, communication (English & Kiswahili )
Age; 45 years and below
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role and clearly quoting the job title PSV Driver on the email subject.
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
50 total views, 1 today