Brilliant Properties & Investments Limited focuses on the provision of property services to owners and occupiers of residential, industrial, office, retail, leisure and development land.
Brilliant also offers a complete range of property investment services to individuals and businesses.
Brilliant’s concentration is largely in the residential market with a bias in mid-to-top end market. Our areas of focus are mainly the up-market suburbs of Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret and Malindi.
At Brilliant, we espouse integrity, efficiency, excellence and professionalism in serving our clients.
With the growth that the Company is experiencing, we need more sales agents to be located in Nairobi, Kitengela, Mombasa and Nakuru.
NB: Please indicate your area of preference as you apply for the position.
Property Sales Agent Job Description
1. Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
2. Generate lists of properties that are compatible to buyers’ needs and financial resources
3. Accompany clients to property sale
4. Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers, sellers, generally representing one or the other
5. Discuss conditions of sale formulated in the real estate contracts
6. Contact property owners to solicit property sales listing
7. Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
8. Marketing & Selling of Listed properties in the organization ( Commission Basis )
1. Some previous work-related skill, knowledge or experience in sales is an added advantage.
2. At least a college diploma and computer knowledge as an added advantage
3. A go-getter personality with minimal supervision
81 total views, 1 today