Property Guide Recruits in Kenya
Want to join a fun, exciting internet company?
The Property Guide is a property classified website in Kenya and soon expanding to other countries in Africa.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Key function in this role is assisting in setting & implementing the execution of The Property Guide goals and strategies.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of The Property Guide
- Constantly findings ways to improve productivity and operations within The Property Guide
- Weekly reports to CEO, on all activity for the week and the week ahead.
- Responsible for the monitoring of productivity in sales & listings of The Property Guide. Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Plan and direct activities, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Train new employees.
- Overseeing and monitoring the running of all projects within The Property Guide.
- Working directly with clients to develop new opportunities that either generate revenue or grow the The Property Guide via synergies.
- Preparing program budgets, facilitating projects, control inventory and handle logistics.
- Ensuring staff consistently deliver premium customer service commitment by modeling positive resolution of challenging customer service issues and concerns to the customer’s satisfaction
- Leadership ability
- Team work
- Understanding how to develop and implement business strategies
- Smart, creative and innovative
- Thorough knowledge of the company’s culture, identity and goals
- Honest and strong work ethics and integrity
- Well-organized; Can multi-task
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, executive leadership and support staff
- Problem-solving and conflict management
- Sense of humor
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or in a field related to the company’s specialty
- Experience within e-commerce solutions
- Flexible hours set to meet the needs of the position and willingness to travel and work in a regional team of professionals.
- Proven track record of building and mobilizing teams to excel in a sales-driven environment is a plus
- Access to a laptop
- Identifying, capturing, populating, moderating and managing quality online property classifieds listings.
- Customer education and marketing of online classifieds listings for The Property Guide (including giving existing and prospective customers with marketing collateral).
- Reporting of listing activity to Product Manager
- Follow-up with existing and prospective online property listings for The Property Guide.
- Convert leads into active property listings on The Property Guide.
- Provide customer support and service delivery to existing and prospective The Property Guide online classifieds customers.
- Builds a defined working territory according to guidelines, Processes paperwork and online classifieds listing requirements.
- Sets up business accounts on The Property Guide web site and tracks utilization.
- Shares revenue generating ideas and producing weekly activity reports and monthly activity plans.
- Responsible for providing online classified listings in a timely and organized manner.
- Participates in sales meetings.
- Sell advertising space on the website.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors in marketing, advertising, sales, or related field
- Experience in sales preferably in a property/real estate sales environment
- Customer’s service orientated.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Technology Savvy – Internet Technologies
- Highly organized team player who can multitask
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Should own a laptop or a tablet.
44 total views, 1 today