Project Officers Job Vacancies In Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania
Job Title: Project Officers – Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania
Reference: P.O _2012
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Are you an experienced Project Officer, passionate about managing large scale projects across the East African region?
Are you looking for your next challenge within the ever versatile ICT world?
If you are, read on!
Our client is a fast growing Internet, Satellite TV & VoIP provider operating across the greater East African Region.
We seek to assist our client fill the positions of Project Officers in Kenya Uganda and Tanzania.
University degree in Business.
Knowledge of Project Management Tools e.g. PRINCE, Ms Project Management etc
Job Specification – Project Officers – Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania
These positions exist to support the Project Manager in one of the organisation’s most ambitious project.
The position is a One (1) year performance based contract.
Regular milestone meetings and status update reports will facilitate and determine common understanding and mutual appreciation of the scope of project, continuation and satisfaction with progress and outcomes.
- Ensuring timelines and budgets in place are met.
- Conduct periodic budget reviews and analyses, managing reconciliation of on-site and off-site budgets.
- Work planning and sub-agreement processing for Installers
- Issue directives and monitor Installer performance against agreed processes for KPI/SLA management and delivery
- Review and provide resolutions for disputed work and complaints from Customer Service
- Ensure coordination of the interfaces of all disciplines within the organization
- Responsible to track project changes and produces updated schedules through the Change Management process as agreed within the project management function
- Compile and circulate periodic progress reports on the project.
- File all project documents.
- Third party relationship management.
- Previous hands on experience in a similar position- detail exact participation in key projects.
- Possess excellent Excel modeling skills, Gantt Chart scheduling skills, etc- demonstrate extent of experience.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visitwww.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by Monday, 13th August, 2012, 5pm.
Upload your CV under the Country/Location of interest.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
67 total views, 2 today